The Trouble with Baking

I had every intention of taking today to sit down and blog about all the fun stuff I've been up to. I had a rare day to myself: no obligations and no major errands to run. I walked up to the pool, went for a swim, came home and made coffee, did a load of laundry while I wandered around YouTube, ate lunch, and then took a nap.

I woke up and thought to myself, "I'll just make myself a batch of muffins to take as snacks for work this week."

And while those were baking I decided to try a new cupcake recipe.

And then I decided to try a new frosting recipe.


And here I am, just after 5:00pm, and I've run out of time to write what I wanted to write because we're going out for dinner and a play.

Ok, ok, TOMORROW, I'll get it done. After I go for my 16 kilometre run and do the grocery shopping. And after a nap. I PROMISE.

Comments