Inspiration Mondays: Grateful

Rascal is home. The vet said he was good to come home at lunch time, after two nights in the animal hospital being treated for septicemia. His immune system is suppressed as a result of the chemotherapy he is getting on a tumour, so he was extra susceptible to infection. I was so glad to open the door and find him running toward me... and for him to run away when I tried to pick him up!

I'm grateful to have another chance to give him a cuddle. He is actually a lot happier than he's letting on in this photo. Man, I wish he'd be happier for the camera.

Living for the moment...

Comments

Dustin said…
This made my day! He looks great and I love the "paw prints" on the couch.

YKs hubby
YarnKettle said…
So happy he is feeling better. It is so hard making them feel worse so they can get better.

I hope you get in a great cuddling/cooing session.