Inspiration Mondays: Well Done, Humanity

People can be terrible, but they can also be wonderful. I was reminded of this as I watched my friends back in Alberta go through a terribly worrying time with the flooding that is going on there right now. It's hard to be away from them and not be able to help, but I am comforted by the sights of people helping to sandbag, evacuate, feed and house their friends, neighbours and strangers. They are doing it because that is the right thing to do... no payment required, so favours to return.

Thank you, people, for being so decent in this often frightening world. The image below is from the 99.5 DrumFM Facebook page.


Comments

YarnKettle said…
Well done indeed. I was thinking of you the other day when I read about the flooding. I hope everyone is safe.