What I Didn't Do This Weekend

I visited Canmore again this weekend. I had a lovely time, as usual. There's lots of fun and relaxing things to do in Canmore.

I went for long walks with my the hubby and Rascal, and had a nice lunch out in the spring sunshine.


I visited Antique Junction and found a shoe-stretcher from 1910 and a beautiful pearl and silver necklace.




I bought a yoga mat and some new measuring cups (which I didn't bother to take a photos of... I mean, it's a piece of foam and some measuring cups, after all!).

I stopped into the Mut Hut and bought Rascal some dehydrated liver treats that made me very popular with the other customers.




I napped a lot.

I finished a cowl made from some Cotton Candy I bought in L.A. last year.


I started working on a Lacy Baktus neckscarf with some crazy variegated yarn by J.L. Salvia I got from someone's destash a couple of years ago..


I walked past Knit and Caboodle Yarn Shop.

I did not go in.

Man, it nearly killed me... but I have soooo much stash at home that the thought of going in filled me with so much guilt that I knew that if I went in, I wouldn't enjoy it.

So, that's willpower I guess. Yay me... except...

Next week, I'll be dyeing lots of yarn with my fellow yarnies. So, I'm not quite following the yarn diet... just... abstaining...

For now, at least.

Comments

YarnKettle said…
Yay you will now have a Baktus too. I'm sure it will be lovely.
Actually everything about your weekend sounds lovely. Hope you had a nice time!
AdrieneJ said…
I'm enjoying knitting Baktus a lot. Such nice, relaxing knitting! :)