Inspiration Mondays: Reaching for the Keys

I woke up this morning yearning to hear this.



I love this video because:
  1. Watching people do amazing things makes me happy.
  2. Seeing people in their element gives me hope.
  3. Piano music reaches something inside of me that nothing else reaches.
I played the piano regularly when I was growing up until I moved away from home. Apart from a few short stints playing the organ from time to time, I really haven't touched a piano in years. And I miss it. I really, really do.

I suppose I'm posting about this today because, for the first time in a while, I woke up this morning not dreading the week. Instead, I woke up yearning for music, and finding my fingers reaching out for invisible piano keys. And that's a plus, isn't it?

Not a bad start. Not bad at all.

Comments

YarnKettle said…
Wow that is amazing! I would love to play the piano but alas I lack the musical talent but I can still appreciate.
I must watch more of the TED talks.
AdrieneJ said…
TED can be a mesmerizing place... very easy to get stuck there for a few hours!